Out now! Order your copy below.
Featuring over thirty recipes inspired by some of the most renowned rock acts of today and yesteryear. Each dish is accompanied by an exclusive artworks from one of thirty top illustrators.
Catering for cooks of all abilities and tastes, this book will help you master a wide range of starters, mains and desserts – including Metallikatsu Curry, ZZ Chop and Nirvana Split.
Dark Side of the Spoon celebrates the many humorous parallels between food and rock, and is a must-have for anyone with a love for cooking, music or illustration, or indeed all three.
Order now to get your copy of Dark Side of the Spoon: The Rock Cookbook.
- 96 pages crammed with 32 full colour illustrations
- A playlist to rock out to whilst you cook each recipe
- Fold-out LP-style gatefold cover
- Easy-to-use equipment matrix allows you to fully prep before you cook
- Each recipe comes with a volume dial difficulty rating (which goes up to 11) - how loud can you go?
- Includes dietary information and suggestions on how to tweak recipes to make them suit your dietary requirements
Get 'em whilst they're hot!